Nashville Golf Never Looked
So Good (...Or Affordable)
We would like to welcome you to GreyStone Golf Club, Middle Tennessee's finest daily fee golf course. In the five years since GreyStone Golf Club has opened, it has taken a place alongside the other great Nashville golf courses like Springhouse Golf Club, The Governor's Club, Hermitage and Legends. In fact, over the last few years GreyStone has hosted more major state and professional qualifying tournaments than any other Tennessee golf course.
Designed by PGA Tour pro Mark McCumber, GreyStone Golf Club offers a challenging yet fun round of golf to competitors of all skill levels. Located in historic Dickson, the golf course is a short drive from Nashville and is easily accessible from throughout Middle Tennessee.
We trust you will enjoy our web site. We know for a fact, you will enjoy our golf course. Make a plan to come on out and play.
Opened in 1998, GreyStone Golf Club is already host to some of the region's highest profile events:
- Home of 2002 PGA Tour First Round Qualifying
- Home of the Men's and Women's Tennessee State Opens 1999 through 2003
- 2010 Men's State Open
- 2010-13 Men's OVC Championship
- 2011 Womens OVC Championship
- Home of 2000 PGA Tour First Round Qualifying
- Home of Monday Qualifying for the BellSouth Senior PGA Tour event
- Home of the 2004 1st Stage PGA Tour School Qualifying
A picture is worth a thousand practice swings. Check out our photo tour and you might just find yourself taking a few swings right there at your desk! - Click Here -